View all charge points
OZEV Homecharge Grant Eligibility
- Top Features
- Power up to 7kW
- Lock cable in place to make tethered
- 5 year warranty
Price shown is for a standard install
Prices shown are for a standard install. This includes:
- Up to 15m of cable between your charge point and your consumer unit/main fuse board
- Cable clipped to a wall i.e. no digging required
If you don't meet this criteria, your installation cost is likely to be higher.
A minimally designed homecharger, designed and produced in Norway and available in 6 colours.
- Height: 242 mm; Width: 180 mm; Depth: 75 mm
- 3.6 kW & 7 kW on single phase connection; 22 kW with 3-phase connection
- Socket type
- Universal Type 2
- Tethered cable
- Charging cable can be locked in place via the app
- 5 years
- Access control
- Unlock charger with app or charge card and built in RFID reader.
- Smartphone app
Monitor energy usage; lock your charger and manage access; start, stop
and schedule charging.
- Charger balancing
- Allows for three units to be installed on one circuit, with power automatically distributed between them to stop the total power draw exceeding a set limit.
- Manual scheduling
- Set a charging start and end time, or use a default schedule that only charges between 11am-4pm and 10pm to 11am on weekdays.
- Internet connection
- Internet connectivity via WiFi or 4G.
- Over-the-air updates
- Keeps itself up-to-date with functions and updates, downloaded over WiFi or 4G.