View all charge points
OZEV Homecharge Grant Eligibility
- Top Features
- Power up to 7kW
- Universal socket or tethered
- Manual start-stop button
- RFID reader
Price shown is for a standard install
Prices shown are for a standard install. This includes:
- Up to 15m of cable between your charge point and your consumer unit/main fuse board
- Cable clipped to a wall i.e. no digging required
If you don't meet this criteria, your installation cost is likely to be higher.
A compact and simple charge point with easy start-stop charging enabled.
- Height: 340 mm; Width: 200 mm; Depth: 129 mm
- Up to 7kW
- Socket type
- Universal Type 2
- Tethered cable
- Optional 5m tethered cable
- 3 years
- Access control
- RFID reader to unlock with charge card, or unlock through smartphone app.
- Smartphone app
- Monitor energy usage, charging costs & emissions; unlock charge point; and start, stop & schedule charging sessions
- Solar charging
- Use supplied CT clamps to integrate with your home's solar panels.
- Fuse protection
- Use supplied CT clamps to monitor your home's energy usage and automatically limit charge point power to avoid exceeding your fuse rating.
- Smart scheduling
- Auto-schedule to charge your car when electricity is cheapest. Requires Octopus time-of-use tariff.
- Manual scheduling
- Set charge start and end times via the smartphone app.
- Tariff connection
- Select your electricity supplier and tariff in the smartphone app so the charge point knows when prices are cheapest.
- Internet connection
- Internet connectivity via WiFi.