View all charge points
OZEV Homecharge Grant Eligibility
- Top Features
- Power up to 7kW
- Smart scheduling
- Manual start-pause-stop buttons
Price shown is for a standard install
Prices shown are for a standard install. This includes:
- Up to 15m of cable between your charge point and your consumer unit/main fuse board
- Cable clipped to a wall i.e. no digging required
If you don't meet this criteria, your installation cost is likely to be higher.
Ohme's newest homecharger which is compact and compatible with all EV makes and models.
- Height: 230 mm; Width: 140 mm; Depth: 100 mm
- Up to 7kW
- Socket type
- Universal Type 2
- Tethered cable
- 3 years
- Access control
- Use the app to create a lock schedule to lock the charge point during certain hours.
- Smartphone app
- Monitor energy usage, charging costs & emissions; enter your electricity tariff; and start, stop & schedule charging sessions. Connect your car to communicate state of charge and set target (requires compatible EV model)
- Fuse protection
- Automatically adjusts power to avoid exceeding home's main fuse capacity when other appliances are running.
- Smart scheduling
- Automatic charge scheduling to charge during your electricity tariff's cheapest or greenest hours, and avoid charging above a set electricity price (requires time-of-use tariff).
- Manual scheduling
- Set the charge start and end times. It also integrates with BMW, Hyundai, Jaguar, Land Rover, Kia, Nissan, Renault, Tesla and MINI vehicles to let you set the state of charge or miles of range required.
- Tariff connection
- Select your electricity supplier and tariff in the smartphone app so the charge point knows when prices are cheapest.
- Internet connection
- Internet connectivity via 2G / 3G / 4G sim.
- Over-the-air updates
- Receives the latest firmware and software updates over-the-air